Orchid Seed: ToHeart 2 Yuzuhara Konomi "Sweet Lolita" Figure

Thursday 25 June 2009 at 13:20
----

Orchid Seed has announced their 1/7 scale Yuzuhara Konomi (柚原このみ) figure. She'll be 11.5cm and she'll cost 7400 and set for release this November. Oh and she's castoffable too. She seems to come complete with a ToHeart 2 branded handbag (Not a real one, though).






As ever, click to enlarge the images.

I think Konomi is going down a similar path to Kousaka, I've loved the ToHeart series ever since I first played it, and I love ToHeart 2 too, so when I saw Kousaka figures, I brought them, then I had about 5 figures and I was thinking "This is slightly getting out of hand" (I like Kousaka, but not enough to buy all her figures) so I stopped and only brought the figures of her I really liked. And now the same thing is happening with Konomi: I have 4 figures of her so far, all in different attires, and now I think she is being overkilled.

Still, this is a very cute figure, I think I am most confused by the base; I can't tell if it's a shadow, thin plastic or genuine cloth. I personally am really hoping for the latter, it would really complete the "sweet lolita" look.

Pics from Orchid Seed

0 Comments (日本語と英語の意見は大歓迎です)

Post a Comment