Finding the Blue - Information

Thursday 13 August 2009 at 03:31
---
Last Revised - 2009/11/29


Finding the Blue was a blog originally intended to provide news about the latest happenings in the eroge world.

Since then, it has deviated into a place where I post reviews, news and generally talk about the things I am interested in. These can cover, (but are not limited to):

  • Eroge
  • Manga
  • Anime
  • Games
  • Music
  • Technology/Software

Despite not having much to do with eroge anymore, I still keep the banners and background as a homage to the 100% eroge blogging days of Finding the Blue.

When I'm not doing something related to the above I'm also a DJ and a programmer. One day I will post some sets on here!

The best way to understand the blog is to read it! Comments are always welcome, along with feedback (Good or bad). If there is something you want to talk to me about but do not wish to do so on the blog, you can email me at gekamelon[AT]gmail.com or you can contact my twitter page @findingtheblue

0 Comments (日本語と英語の意見は大歓迎です)

Post a Comment