Just a Brief Update

Tuesday 16 June 2009 at 18:56
Just thought I'd write this to give a few updates on stuff.

The background image for the blog has changed, it's now a jpeg instead of a png and I don't think much visible quality has been lost. So hopefully the background should load much more quickly as opposed to staying white for a long time.

Banner: Still not done or even attempted for that matter. Procrastination is never good, I'm hoping I can get someone good with photoshop to get something done, or I'll do something minimal myself, as I'm simply not good enough for this kind of thing.



Because the news front is kind of weak, I'm deciding to turn this into something a bit more like a blog. Less news and more general posts about anime, bishoujo games and so on. Because of this, I'll review a few series (adaptions of visual novels) and some games too, regardless of whether or not I've played them/watched them before.

As mentioned before, I simply don't have the time to review every series I watch, otherwise I'd end up spending more time blogging than watching, which I'm not keen on. But here is what to expect to be reviewed soon:

Nanatsuiro Drops
Shuffle
Wind: ~A Breath of Heart~
School Days
Tears to Tiara (When it finishes)

As for games, I can't review any right now because I'm not on a Windows system, so playing them is difficult, however it's not long before I'm back to windows, so I'll be able to play and review them. Shamefully, I haven't watched Wind, nor played it despite it being out for so long, so I'll do them together hopefully and compare the two.

Anything else to say... well, not much really. I heard there is a Saber Lily figure declared to be released later on in the year, this time it's ALTER's attempt, but it doesn't look as good as GSCs in my opinion. More info can be seen Here

Also, people are annoyed about K-On! ending, I thought everyone knew it was just going to be a 12 episode series, but maybe you don't realise these things until the last moment. So far K-On! Has been enjoyable but nothing that excellent. Mio is cute, but I have been distracted by some backdated anime. Such as Zettai Karen Children, which I think is absolutely amazing so far and very enjoyable.

Angel Beats from Key/VA has been given the go ahead for an anime series (this is ancient news). I don't think any word has been said about a game so far, but the story looks interesting and seems to be more surreal and verging more towards fantasy. I think this may be a new direction for Key/Visual Arts.

I think that wraps it up. I'll also be without internet soon, and the time will be approximately 2 months as I'm moving house again. (I'm really preparing for the worst here, lets hope it definitley isn't that long for my ISP to get it together).

0 Comments (日本語と英語の意見は大歓迎です)

Post a Comment