Asakura Otome Nendoroid Bundled with Da Capo II To You: Side Episodes Game

Thursday 18 June 2009 at 11:39
-----

I knew this game was going to come out soon, but I didn't realise just how soon. Luckily enough for me, not only is it released on my birthday, it also comes bundled with a limited edition Asakura Otome GSC Nendoroid. What a gift! This deal is only available from Circus's Official Website so I think this may be Japan only. So if you are not in Japan, then maybe you can find someone via online service who can recieve the goods and ship it internationally for a small fee.



I only ever played Da Capo and Da Capo II games, never any of the PS2 versions or Da Capo II - Plus Communication so I will try and play them all before I play this, which is a shame, but at least I'll have Asakura to enjoy. Speaking of which, the pics are here:



thanks to nekomagic.com for the heads up about this. A great blog too!


0 Comments (日本語と英語の意見は大歓迎です)

Post a Comment