[FIGURE] ToHeart -Remember my Memories- Trading figures by CMs Corp

Friday 7 August 2009 at 19:03

CMs corp are releasing trading figures of 7 of the original ToHeart girls with the 7th figure as a secret figure. It will be packaged under the title "ToHeart Collection ‘09 Box" ( ToHeart コレクション ’09 BOX) .



The characters in the package are:

Akari

Shiho

Remii

Kotone

Aoi

Multi



I think we all know the ToHeart girls so I don't need to go in detail on their names.

I love ToHeart (much more than ToHeart 2), it is one of my favorite visual novels of all time and one of my favorite anime's too. I had the orginal ToHeart for the PlayStation and still have it now, but at the time I didn't understand it, so while it was my first visual novel, I just liked the fact it was different from my other games which were mainly action.

I brought my (chipped) PS1 from a friend of my dad's along with a box of 50+ (genuine) games, and to this day I wonder how ToHeart got in there. Even now I can't play the original ToHeart because I don't have the PS1 or a region free PS2, but it's in a cupboard somewhere for safekeeping.

Anyway, it goes without saying that the figures are not of the best quality, but they are just trading figures. The outline on the image looks like Akari in a different pose, so I think that they just used a stock image for the 'hidden character' and it will probably be Serio or maybe Hoshina. I'm suprised they chose Kotone over Serika. I know Serika wasn't in Remember my Memories much, but I think she is more of a well recognised character than Kotone who only got a small arc in the anime.

Either way I'm glad to see more of the original ToHeart series getting figures. I probably have more ToHeart figures than from any other series, and I don't like the way that ToHeart 2 gets more merchandise than the original. If I carried on buying Tamaki figures they would be more than my entire ToHeart figure collection.

I'm also glad to see Multi in casual wear. I have her in uniformed and plugsuit editions, so casual wear will be nice too. And the more Akari figures the better. Maybe we can see some updated PVCs of the original ToHeart soon too.

0 Comments (日本語と英語の意見は大歓迎です)

Post a Comment