[FIGURE] Morikawa Yuki ( 森川由綺 ) 1/8 PVC By Good Smile Company [White Album]

Wednesday 9 September 2009 at 12:26
Okay, so in time for the second half, Good Smile Company have announced a 1/8 PVC figure of Morikawa Yuki ( 森川由綺 ) to be released in December 2009 from the Anime/Visual Novel 「White Album」. She'll cost about 6,190円 and will stand at approximately 21cm tall.

Click 'Read More' for more pictures and information.



I only played the White Album demo a little bit but I don't think it's on the Leaf/Aquaplus website anymore, but then again it is an old game. I haven't seen the anime at all (I was going to watch the entire first series in bulk but didn't get around to it) but she looks a lot like she did in what I played of the game.



Later on, we'll probably see the announcement of Ogata Rina (緒方 理奈) pictured on the right. Well, I might get these depending on what I think of the White Album anime when I watch it, but I'm not sure. All I can say is that I'm glad those DC II figures aren't the first post anymore.

Photos credit to Good Smile Company

0 Comments (日本語と英語の意見は大歓迎です)

Post a Comment