Finding the Blue - No Posts for a While

Wednesday 23 September 2009 at 18:05
Sorry to be so abrupt, but I thought I would explain the absence for those that haven't seen the twitter feed:

Lately, some terrible things have happened and generally things have been difficult and affected me quite badly. I've tried to comment on some other places, gradually I am getting back to normal I think, but I still can't build up the passion to post something.

Therefore, I will be absent for a while until I feel ready to post again. Maybe you will see me commenting on other blogs, but for now, Finding the Blue won't be very active at all.

In the meantime, check out the blogs on the right, they're all really great.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. Hopefully Finding the Blue will be back on track soon.

3 Comments (日本語と英語の意見は大歓迎です)

  1. Micchi Says:

    There's always more important things than maintaining a blog. Don't worry about it. Make sure you're doing fine IRL first. The blog will always be here :)

    I wish you the best.

  2. GekkaMeron Says:

    Thanks a lot for your support, it means a lot to me. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon, it's been a pretty rocky ride getting this blog going, maintaining a blog is much more difficult than it seems.

  3. Same here with me.
    I've been unable to upload a new video in YouTube coz I've been in times of trouble.
    I will get back to my good life at any cost.
    I hope you'll get better soon.

Post a Comment